Mandatory information of the website owner:
MIRTO MIAMI, LLC.
Version published on Jan 2020.
This Legal Notice (hereinafter Legal Notice) regulates the access, browsing and use of the website usa.mirto.com (hereinafter the webpage), whose ownership corresponds to MIRTO MIAMI LLC, (hereinafter MIRTO), with its registered office in Miami FL 33130, USA at 701 South Miami Ave, Suite 314A, .
Access to the website is free.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice regularly, since the conditions of use thereof, included in the above-mentioned Notice, may be modified.
MIRTO reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this website. Any change in this regard will be published in a visible manner on the webpage so that it can be known to the User before visiting the page.
Navigation, Access and Security
The Owner is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to the Users through the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the webpage has been designed.
Access to this webpage is carried out in a secure environment, so the information is transmitted in encrypted form.
- Obligations of the User.
Obligation to Make Proper Use of the Webpage
The conditions of access and use of this webpage are subject to the law in force and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User of the webpage, with the general prohibition of any type of action that would damage MIRTO and contrary to the present Legal Notice.
The User is committed to using this service without becoming involved in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of MIRTO or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overburden or damage the webpage or prevent the normal use of the webpage by other Users.
The use of the webpage is carried out under the sole responsibility of the User, MIRTO being in no case responsible for any damage that may be caused to the computer systems of Users resulting from the access, use or misuse of the webpage contents, of the information acquired through the webpage, of computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in the service or transmission.
Users must comply with the terms and conditions of use of the webpage contained in this Legal Notice.
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and but not limited to:
- Any form of breaching the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to their own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Perform, by using the contents of this webpage, any type of advertising such as the sending of unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this webpage
The information that appears in this webpage is the current information on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this webpage.
- Intellectual Property
All the information contained in this webpage, as well as its graphic design and used codes, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Revised Text of Intellectual Property Law. These rights exclusively belong to MIRTO, unless expressly stated that they belong to another owner; thus any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this website, and in general of any subject, which according to current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
All the content of the webpage including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as its selection and availability (hereinafter the Content) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the Content of the webpage may be modified, copied, distributed, marked, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. Provided that the User has legitimate use of the webpage, the Owner grants a limited license to use and access the website and its content, to legitimately download, and only for personal and non-commercial use, its contents, provided that all warnings on copyright and intellectual property remain intact. It will not be possible to upload or republish content of the website on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation bases. Any other use of the content of the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this website must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this website are the property of MIRTO or third parties. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property, is expressly prohibited. In particular, brands, commercial names, signs of establishments, denominations, logos, slogans or any other distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
- Security Measures
In regards to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, MIRTO is bound to comply with the security obligations of those processed data, seeking to establish all technical means available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the User through of the website.
Without affecting the above-mentioned, the User must be aware that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Any information related to the Cookies used on this webpage, as well as the options for its modification or uninstallation are available through the Cookies Policy.
The User has the option of configuring his/her browser program in such a way that the creation of Cookie files is prevented or warned about the moment in which this occurs. The webpage is accessible without the need of activating the options relating to Cookie files, although it may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of the Cookie files of the webpage is to facilitate the navigation of the User.
The User who wants to introduce links from their own webpages to MIRTO’s webpage must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them to avoid the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only connect with the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any for (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or brands of any type that involve this page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the page and, in any case, when viewed together with foreign content outside so that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception for the Users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) assume an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of MIRTO; or (IV) is prohibited by current legislation in any other form.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about MIRTO, its employees or about the activities it develops will be carried out from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that MIRTO has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that in another form sponsors, cooperates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other symbol of MIRTO within the sender’s page is prohibited except in the cases allowed by the Law or expressly authorized by MIRTO and as long as a direct link to the MIRTO website in the manner established in this clause is allowed in these cases.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot under any circumstances avail of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that MIRTO subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) that are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of MIRTO in relation to the place, contents and theme of the webpage of the sender.
In any case, MIRTO reserves the right to prohibit links to its webpage and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The User will be solely liable for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the webpage.
MIRTO will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, resulting from causes beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of above-mentioned systems caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
MIRTO does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties, which may appear on this webpage.
MIRTO is not liable for technical defects in the receiving of data or delays in telecommunications networks.
MIRTO is also not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the webpage, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In case a User considers that there is a site linked to illicit or inappropriate contents, they should inform MIRTO about it.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between MIRTO and the individuals and ownership entities of the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of MIRTO with the statements, content or services provided through the pages. MIRTO reserves the right to unilaterally and at any time remove the links that appear on its webpage.
MIRTO does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and so is not responsible for the damages caused by their illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness or for any other damage not directly attributable to MIRTO.
MIRTO disclaims liability for any Cookies a third party may install on the hard drive of the User’s computer.
- Rights Reserved
MIRTO may exercise all legal actions that correspond to the rights, in case that the use of fraudulent means contravening this Legal Notice are detected.
It also reserves the right to cancel and automatically expel, without prior notice, any User that it considers as not complying with these conditions or that he/she is misusing or abusing the webpage.
You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any communication.
The User expressly accepts the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for sending communications.
MIRTO MIAMI, LLC 2020 ©All rights reserved